Saturday, March 20, 2010

Pen



Couple of months ago, I had it in very limited pics and words here. I touched about my collection items, hobbies and birthday gift in the older posts. Check it in blog archive right side of the joyblogs. Now, I reveal the whole of my pen collections which it will makes you clear what is actually pen that I was talking about. People asked me "Why do you collect this such of useless items? as you see, it has no value at all". I answered them "Gua punyak sukak lah!!" :-). Actually, it started with some kind of feeling that I can't define here. I just keep it for fun and later I found that every pens having their unique features and it makes me become more exciting to collect. I didn't see the value of the materials at all because it is sure that pen is something unlimited item and there's no way that I can collect all the unique pens in the world. For me, I collect it because I like it. It helps me all the time from school until now and I never stop using it. Everyday, pen is really useful to the world, to the children, teenager and professional level. What makes different to the pen itself is the name of the company produced it and the materials they used. I am not extremely collecting pens but any unique pens cross in front of my eyes, I will grab it and don't care who is the owner. Last thing to remind for those who are not interested in this hobby, atleast but not least, remember that pen makes your life become more easier and helps you growing faster. Keep it atleast one in your pocket. That's all. Thanks to the Creator, Allah S.W.T.

4 comments:

  1. joy...mont blanc tue hadiah kat aku laa...hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hero - Fountain Pen, benar-benar mengimbau nostalgia zaman 80an..

    ::masa yang berlalu pasti tidak akan kembali..hmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. tu la...
    jenama HERO tu...lama dah tu, zaman bapak aku mude2 pun dah wujud...

    ReplyDelete
  4. tp pen yg paling atas skali tu lagi klasik..nak dekat 60 tahun dah...

    ReplyDelete