Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Genap Setahun

Genap setahun blog ni beroperasi. What improvement that you can see now compare to the older posts? Am I become more confidence now or did I conquering my writing skills? Now, I am going to expand a bit this blog to touch on the new issues and the issues is not going to be the same issues. Kalau sudah kekeringan idea, maka paham-paham la. I will post my painting here to get some comments from expertise, I will create a new story and link it for better incoming web traffic, I do selling items here too and I am going to try advertise my blog via goggle ads. I think I have enough theory to do SEO for my blog but I do not enough practice. Since the anniversary just past, I will try to get more traffics by practicing theory and reveal knowledge I've got last year. Cuma, kalau nak main traffics ni kena kuar modal sikit, kalau traffic dah ok baru la best buat jualan barang dalam blog ni. Products memang dah ada listed, cuma tak berani letak lagi dalam blog because traffics masuk pun macam nak taknak jer. Hope, a lot of people will support and join my blog later. I hope so, atleast I don't write for nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment