Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Month of Decision?

Arghh!! Going to month end already. But, I still can't make a decision. Date confirmation of "our" big day. Really big day! Making fast decision is the way to avoid any かんがえもの. Jump to another stage of new status and responsiblity. Please "don't" refer to the 27's post. I want to end this current stage as soon as possible. So, I come out with this figure 25+12-10, 911 and 10/10/10. These are the vacancies date as per calender on my table. This year sure really packed. My cousin's wedding and my friend's wedding. But, that are nothing for me to worry. Hmm... Think for the both side. Think and think! Think tong! I almost ting tong! huhu! Just wait lah for the walimatul urus soon. I am workin on it!

4 comments:

  1. Joy..aku rembat kao punya gitar dan lagu kat atas tu dan masukkan kat blog aku..boleh ke (walaupun aku dah rembat pun)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..awat hang rembat..segan la aku!!
    tp xpe...

    try la pakai wix..menarik siot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sapa penyanyi lagu tu..best..tak jemu mendengarnya..relaxxxx aje

    :) nanti aku nak cuba try test wix jugak..InsyaAllah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Band She And Him
    penyanyi dia zooey deschanel..
    (ala..pelakon 500days of summer dan the happening)

    I like her song

    ReplyDelete