Sunday, March 28, 2010

The Happiness

Bored! Once I reached that level, I'll put my pen, off my lappy, checked my a/c, wear my 501 and then I asked my dear "Dear! I pick u up after your class today and we both hang out together somewhere out of my hometown!". So, I start my engine, car's engine and drive it to the south, 180km away from my hometown. Well, it takes 2 hours to reach there. I want to go somewhere with her and somewhere is definitely immediate decision of destination. Our immediate decide of destination is Alamanda & Putrajaya. Putrajaya, nothing special there except all the new gov building with unique design. No jammed on weekend. That place is sure hot indeed but I love to spent time with her together no matter where ever we go. Love of laugh together, pic snapped, hang out, eat together and these are the happiness that I hope it remains forever. haha...Shared!

I see behind the happiness...it would change everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment