Thursday, March 4, 2010

Anime Review : They're finally meet again

Last April 2009, I had posted once about akatsuki organization. Now, I will touch again on Naruto manga which are currently in the really hot episode and I'm not going to miss these parts. Naruto Shippuuden is the most favourite manga and anime that I have been following from a past few years until now. Their episode has been reach 485 already for many years. The two rivals, from the Uchiha clan, Uchiha Sasuke and the main character, Naruto meet in this episode after I waited so long. I had seen this battle between this two rivals was a few years ago in the last season. The ideas of Kishimoto Masashi, (Naruto founder) are really awesome and it is surely out of mind. He can manage to link even from the older episodes to the latest episode without spoiling the story line. Plus, every characters in this Naruto manga are balance and no one can expect what is Kishimoto's next idea. I am really fan in this Naruto manga comic and I spent atleast 5 minutes a week to read Naruto Shippuuden manga. If you wanted to read more about this episode, don't be shy to click on the link below. People still reading it until now. Lets get something small entertainment here.

Naruto Shippuuden 485 - inaruto.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment