Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The 27th - part 3

The 27th - Today is my 27th birthday and last birthday with the title of bachelor. What left behind is whatever I did for my self for 27 years and what is attached me is only memories. Some of the memories were written in 27 diaries and recorded in my head. Just for me to retrieve it in future. Now, 27 years old. Another few months to jump to the next stage, fifth stage. When turn to fifth stage, all my thinking become double lane already. Everything become double, I will prepare for it. Thats why I have 27 plans to accomplish until now. It doesn't matter whether it achieve 100% or not, as long as it complete up to 75%, it is good enough for me to continue in the fifth stage. Before I turn to fifth stage, there is something that I want do. So, lets go to have a bachelor party..haha! By the way, thanks to all my friends for the wishes of my birthday. Malu plak rasanya..dah tua pun nak kena wish pulak kan??? haha!! Happy birthday to u all too.

No comments:

Post a Comment