Thursday, July 1, 2010

July changes

My new domain of blog starting today 2/7/10. It is www.twojuh.blogspot.com and no more this old domain, www.joyblogs27.blogspot.com. The entry will be posted as usual but for those are really follow my blog before can only view this new blog. This is nothing than a personal issues. Hopefully there will be a new comer or reader inside my space here. I am going to have a big changes of my life soon. Supports from blog's neighbour also are really appreciated too much. Twojuh is the name sound's like seven in malay language. But it really mean something to me and it also have to be acronym of "the way of joy understanding himself".It's all pointed to me because sometimes what I want to know or what I knew are posted here and it's touch a lot about myself and the ways of understanding my situation. This learn space for me and this is reading space for those are interested to read people's blog. I want to share and keep reading my blog yahh...See you guys in the next post.

2 comments: