Monday, July 12, 2010

The Espana on top of the world

Final world cup between Spain (Sepanyol) and Netherland (Belanda) ended with result 1-0 which victory to Spain. Who knows, started with lost to the underdog team, Switzerland and ended up with the title of the Champion of World Cup 2010 series in Africa. Spain, the champion of Euro hardly to get over Netherland until the extra time which Iniesta scored for their victory. The octopus voted were always bingo and strikes. And finally a month of world cup fever end already and I am really disappointed because I didn't wake up that morning. I missed the game. Arghh!! But, never mind, I really do enjoy watching World Cup 2010 in HD at home for the whole month. Now time to forget about football and focus back to my mission and vision as well as the plan of 27. It is really soon. One another season. Congrats to Spain and goodbye to Brazil.
Sources - Fifa.com

No comments:

Post a Comment