Sunday, July 25, 2010

Change of domain again!

Huarghh!!! Change of domain again in the middle of the night. Huarghh!! Now, it turns to ceciter.blogspot.com. What is that? kuangKuang!! It is habits of malay to use this word "ceciter" when they want to hear a story from the other party. Kinda asking for the further or deeper story. The original of this word is "cuba cerita" or in other language, it most like "tell me a story". ermm!! What it relates to this blog? it is me to tell you my story here. But why in english? why not in malay? Because I didn't took english class in school. hehe!! I am really poor in english until now. So, I used this blog to learn it until forever. I will keep update this blog title in July and August. For those read my post, they are absolutely following me and for those are not. Doesn't matter. No one care.

My previous domains were joyblogs27.blogspot.com & twojuh.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment