Monday, December 3, 2012

Brave 2013

It's already December. Time is not been fast from usual but sometime because of busy, rush for something or ignorance of the time itself making us fall to that feeling. Like me, definitely rush for something and it drives me to feel such a time is not enough to accomplish my plan. Maybe it because of delaying things to make it happen. I,myself set length of the plan to be execute being due too long until certain period I called it the cut of time has come near and later I feel like time is moving fast from the beginning but actually it did not. Delaying something is killing our time. Thus, it is better to realize the meaning of "the power of NOW".
Knowledge is huge reflection towards an action, without knowledge we cannot go any further or act more than usual. It doesn't matter if you are still at where you are now. It means you neither I have not enough knowledge to execute something. So, get out from now on and gain knowledge in anything you think that can change your life in 360 as a whole. When you are getting full of your quota in your head, you may or will be more brave to apply it practically and that is your first move as well. Thus, I think it would be expand your quota as well as action to change. I believe, knowledge is moving people.
I don't want to label myself as a loser or failure but I believe myself still lack of knowledge thus it reflects to my action. I am learning in my ways now. Few things back were accomplished at my side and it did changed my life style. I am telling the truth of myself, I did learn something and I am done something. Actually I had huge stepped forward and I need more huge step and I really need that indeed.
I am writing for my personal improvement, I learn something and then I apply it here. It could be the best way for me to keep the momentum rather than doing nothing and hoping so much things. This is one of the plan that I succeed and yet still ongoing.
This year 2012 is going to end soon, lot of things still pending. Am I going to drag again to another year? Of course for me "enough is enough". Nevertheless, I had experienced so many things this year and I learn a lot of things as well. My entries here are mostly regards to the personal achievement and read the earlier blog entries show the comparison between old post and new post onwards. Am I getting more confidence to blogging or still afraid to share? As long as it has showed up an improvement day by day, month by month and year by year. Nothing is wasted.
The wake up alarm is always ON and I am aware about my time management. Time is not fast but the more delay on execution of whatever I planned is the more it has occupied onto the timeline of the whole plan. In the end, it end up with overloaded and down "In the Afternoon & not even reached evening" yet. I mean doing things half way again. By the way, I am looking forward to work harder in 2013. The theme of 2013 for me is "BRAVE". InsyaAllah.




No comments:

Post a Comment