Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Rough path

A'haa!! Salam all,
As we know, we are already in the end of year or end of our vision of the year. I am gonna update myself about all things happened and affects towards 2013. I'd said this year my crazy year but it seems goes really hard for me to handle and might reflects to my next vision especially in 2013. The challenges carry forward to 2013 and it will be more craziest ever after and BRAVE is my core value to overcome any possibilities.
I made tough decision for my future and now it shows path that I choose gonna be rough. If I scared means I have decided the wrong thing. Now, 2013 is quite a long time for me prove it that I deserve both world as long as I won't let the basic one left a side.
2012 that I have been through is really tough for me as my responsibilities going up more than 200%. Other people don't realized about this because I still can acting and stay cool but pain served me internally. Who knows!! The challenges I bring forward next year is pumping me awarenesses, bravery, courage and shameful towards Allah S.W.T. Sentap!




No comments:

Post a Comment