Tuesday, July 24, 2012

My SEO Results

A week after attended Intensive AMP 2012 by Dr Azizan Osman, I went to another powerful seminar, it was Seminar Pemasaran Online which been held in KL. This program was organized by Majalah Niaga and the speakers are Young Entrepreneurs. They are Tuan Hasbul Aqif, Tuan Hasbul Ariff and Tuan Aqil Azizan. They can be categorized as expertise in Internet Marketing. The program was more on marketing with internet based. Thus, I have quite vast of knowledge installed inside me now. It is now depends on me when and where to start.
Actually I have numbers of things to be done and it is all pending on marketing initiative. In this post, I am not gonna tell you about seminar I had mentioned but I want to touch a bit about SEO marketing technique. This topic was a little bit reveals by speaker in the seminar. I know well about this SEO but I don't have any specific product or page in order to utilized it all for marketing purposes.
Ok.. What is SEO? SEO is Search Engine Optimization or the system that handling your keyword in Search Engine. When you launched google.com and you type any keyword that your point of interest in the Search column and when you click Search button, you will see a listing of websites that might be related to your search keyword. The top website is the champion and that is all about SEO. There are techniques how to make your page being among the top 10 of first page in Search Engine result, but I am not gonna tell you how to do it because it will takes more than one pages to explain in details. Maybe later in next post or any other post in future. ;-p
I learn about this technique couple of years ago and I am using it in here (ceciter.blogspot). This is where I am now when search keyword of "ceciter" in Google and Yahoo.

Last week, I was among Top 10 of keyword "ceciter" in Google search but today I lost my position and dropped to page 2, rank 12 with over Million search results.
Yahoo Search shows different outcomes whereby I am the TOP and the Fifth in 4270 search results. This is good sign for me as the technique that I am using until today is absolutely proven.
Ok! Now we see what is the result when I search one of famous keyword. "Akatsuki Toys for sale".
There you go. I am rank no. 5 and no.6 in first page of 247000 search results. Because of this keyword, I have a lot of traffics in my page.
The SEO techniques are quite complicated and technical. But once you are able to master it, you can boost up your sales figure very fast because over million of people out there are always searching for something every hour everyday in Search Engine like Google, Yahoo, MSN and lots more. That is the opportunity that all Internet Marketers must know.
For me, I am do it for fun and testing my theory whether it works or not. I still don't have any specific product yet to be market by using rare SEO technique. Sooner or later, I will. InsyaAllah.
My intention of posting this topic just to share with you about my SEO results after learn it for many years. The result shown here is as per today's date.
If you have page or blog, try search them in Google or Yahoo, and see where are they now. Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment