Friday, July 13, 2012

Advanced Marketing Power (DAO)

When first time I heard about this guy, I said "who is he?" to my wife since she was the one who told me about this guy existence. My wife always convinced me to go for the seminar that organized by this guy. What seminar? I'd heard something regards to birthday, I don't know whether it was prediction or something else, but what I know, I was not interested at all to join any seminars, hence it was really meant for me. My first thought were he might be one of any motivators out there and he could assist people to manage debts or financial matters only. So what? Why I need that? Thus, that whole year I ignored him.
This year, I heard about him again. Actually, my wife was keep receiving SMS from this person and I knew the SMS were sent by system to might be thousand people or more out there. I asked my wife, why she so amazed with this guy. Yes!! I knew that was a good line, motivational, spiritual charge and absolutely beneficial. But why are we going to pay so much for that. I didn't really went deep into the details of this guy and honestly I didn't really know what he's doing. My speculation of him was not more than ordinary motivator. My wife felt upset with me as I always convinced her not too preoccupied with this guy again. She said to me that she was comfort when she read the motivational wordings in her SMS inbox. Thus..It's ok, I don't mind as long as it is good for her and considerably as E-Distance Motivation.
Until one day or recently, I was not purposely been in my wife's mailing tray, I saw something free going to be held in Ipoh very soon. When I read the email, it was from that guy again. This time I read the whole contents and I understand that it would be free seminar in Ipoh area held at Hotel on Sunday. Yes!! It's free. Hehe.. Without wasting any single of second, I registered myself and my wife to participate the seminar. Later, my wife called and told me that she received the registration notice. Surprise!! This is present for your birthday, I said to her. Hehe..My wife was so excited to be participate the seminar organized by that guy and his company. Actually, I've counted all days to reached that beautiful Sunday. How funny...
Sunday. That day, we reached the event late because of so many challenges on our way. I drove my car like a crazy, seems like I was the one who really excited to meet that guy. By the way, Alhamdulillah, we are safe reached. My thought before reached the event, there will be a small room occupied around less than hundred people. But then, WOW!! what la weyy?? I said to myself. The event was BIG as it quite similar with event in Jim Carey's film - YES MAN. I watched that movie so many times because of unique storyline and unique heroin brought by Zoey Deschannel. I love her songs.
Back to Sunday event, there were so many people attending this seminar. I guess it might reached thousand of people attended. The event held in Hotel Hall and imagine that we didn't get our seat since the chair weren't enough and front area also were full. After half an hour standing at the back, at the corner side, I went and picked up the committee's chair and finally we get our seat but the stage view was block by the hall post. Nevermind, there were six projectors shoot the wall. I almost give up and want to go home as early as I can. We had been waiting quite long because of few technical errors. I felt that and think so. The most important why I am here, I want to see how big this guy at public's eyes since I heard a lots about him. Honestly, the event was full of of energy although it wasn't started yet. Oh no!! I'd been trapped.

Shorten the story, when that guy appeared on the stage. WOW!! I am really SHOCKED and he is really BIG. WOW!! he is so energetics. Jump, jump and jump. First time I met this kind of person, full of energy. What is he, battery energizer?
When he start open his mouth, WOW!! He is strong. No wonder why people always talking about him. He is totally different. For your information, I'd never leave that hall since he started to talk. Actually, he is not to be categorize as a motivator but he is actually MARKETING GENIUS plus he is Multi Millionare, proven successful person in marketing strategies. That's why the seminar I'd attended is Seminar Marketing Power. It wasn't a motivation school, but the way he talks was automatically motivate all the people that day. What he told was about Marketing, Marketing, Marketing. That's what made him qualified to stand on the stage, speak loud to share his experiences and get standing ovations from audience. All entrepreneurs should make him idol and take him master or MENTOR. He had experienced a lots in business errors and he made an easier ways for other entrepreneurs to be successful in the business. He is creating business template for entrepreneur and that were proven when he had countless students succeed in their carrier after attended his program. He is CEO for more than 10 companies. WOW!! Amazing.
One of his technique of marketing POWER had proven when I'd had signed-up for the paid program Intensive Advanced Marketing Power (AMP) and I'd already attended that program on last 06-08/07/2012 held at Wisma MCA Jalan Ampang Kuala Lumpur. This is extenstion of earlier Seminar I've attended before. I've paid high to get VIP seat and actually the program AMP that I attended is more worthy than its RM values. I don't feel any loss.Yet, I've learn a lot of things about business. I don't know what to say, you go for it, you will know. He is always talk BIG to make our mind clear or to make things clear, he looks strong on the stage and if added songs, he will growing bigger and stronger, he always BIG because he is already BIG but he is Rich and Happy always. He is pointed us to be good Muslim at all time, he taught us not only rich in the world but rich when reach our end day also. He taught us "The more we give the more we get" to be reside and become core in our business tools. Who is he actually?

He is Dr Azizan Osman (DOA) the founder of Marketing Power Strategies (PROVEN).
 He is my mentor today.




No comments:

Post a Comment