Thursday, July 26, 2012

Meteor in my head

 Today, is 27th July, beautiful Friday night in Ramadhan and also my 29th birthday. This year I already have my daughter to be celebrate together hence she is not yet reach her 1 year age. Puteri Nur Aliya, my daughter which also going to have maybe sister or maybe brother in next coming year.
  Yeah!! Time passing fast until sometime we didn't realized where were we. The moment we had aware about time, there is some small momentum in our mindset, spiritual and action. We feel that we left something behind and try to find it because we realized that time is fast and short. Any waste of it will cause us regret in future. It is similar to me as I am always aware about my time and what I did for myself at the past. I convincing myself not to regret about old days, what left behind is something that can be used as a lesson and guide. The most important now is what I do today is determine pattern of my tomorrow.
   I am nearly the zone of 30 but before that, I want to try my luck in something Huge transformation which is already in progress. I don't know I can survive or not but if I never try means I will never know forever. This time I want to focus at one thing only since I aware that my mistake in previous action was do so many things in one time. Yet I was really young in everything I had myself involved.
    I wish to let them know about this, even though I rejected a great offer or one opportunity that come in my life once a while, it doesn't means that I already erased my better future. But, never mind, it is not worth at all. Let me decide for myself because I have so many experiences enough to covered raised up of WHY. Standing on my own feet is better than getting lifted on their feet. I am not selfish but I know what I am capable for and I know what is the best for myself. They judged people by their experience but not according to what is the owner of the body have been through in their past. When age become older, all things become sensitive and yet I am late of 20 not 18 anymore.
    This post is spontaneous typing as mind, heart and finger exchange data in really fast and high bit of transfer value. So, the contents is quite simple and short. I just want to share what is inside my head in my birthday night as the crossing meteor in the dark sky in the night of July, 27th. But, please don't make a wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment