Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goodbye 2011

After 3rd stage of my life ended in year of 2000, I feel time's running so fast. Today is already last day in year of 2011. While I am writing this post, people outside there is counting down to celebrate new year. 2012, what a crazy year to me, I don't know what will happen then. But now, I am just afford to flash back all the events happen this year. 2011 started with status of fresh husband and holding up the responsibility as well. I lived in Ipoh , rented a house with my lovely wife. In february, my wife was pregnant and because of few reasons we moved back to our hometown, Batu Gajah. There is where we are living now.
Month to month passed, I've been through a lot of internal conflicts. The 4th month, it has been regularized onto the border and it maintain up to current result. That is progress of my plan 27 this year. This plan is showing me how far and how close myself with Islam.
I've been a Banker since year of 2001 and it is more than 10 years already did the same job, met same people and I was almost give up with the routine. I tried to find another place for me to get new environment. But it seems ended up with the same. That might be because of certain reason that I couldn't mention it here. Finally, this year is history in my life after 10 years, I've been transferred to new unit. Started in January, I moved to new unit but still in the same building with previous one. Then July, there were changes and transformations of corporate structure and my unit were affected. We were transferred to new building but still not too far from old building. At least I can feel the transformation of the environment internally or externally.
4th of September 2011, me and my wife's life getting bigger and light up when our princess Puteri Nur Aliya borned. She is so cute and so beautiful to me. This year I am a father.
Actually there are a lot of things to share but I think it just enough here. Don't flashback too much and just let the 2012 come in. Knock! knock! It's coming. Now it is already 11:55pm. 5 minutes too go. I am not going to celebrate it outside but I am going to watch Ombak Rindu now via Astro first. My wife is waiting...Bye!!

Happy New Year!!
2012

No comments:

Post a Comment