Thursday, December 1, 2011

The27 (part 8)

It must be there already. The progress of it is nearly in the redzone. The target for this journey is to meet the floor of 70% achievement. But running in a year hasn't show any win over previous result. Yet, it goes down as it seen in graph activity. I told myself it supposed to be up there already but why? How? and what happen to me? I couldn't answer it for myself. I know you must be weird on me. You will ask me, what is it? I answer you, it is plan 27 I developed internally for myself to be strong against negative ideology and nastiness whisper from direct or silent interference of lifetime enemy. The enemy is everywhere. They exist without my notice. The more strong I am the more enemy they have sent. They are always against me until the end of the world. Not only me, but to all of you also. They had made promised to drag us to the hell. So, what I do now is declared lifetime war and fight them internally and eliminate their dens inside. That is why plan 27 is built for. Back to me, I am running this plan from sleep to sleep and religiously. It has few of basic elements installed into it. The elements I meant are regard to learning, self management and tabulation. For easy say, what I do is specifically back to the basic. I started from small to big, slow to fast and imagination to reality. What I've earned previously was from 10% to 50% achievement since year of 2007. Next after year 2010, I had placed new target over the previous achievement. But the main issue here is where am I now? Am I in between 50% to 70% achievement or not? Since lately I am feeling like left behind in many things, do something unmethodically, poor self management and down, the performance of the plan 27 might running under the target. This post is alarm for me to wake up immediately before it is too late. The journey is far away to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment