Saturday, December 10, 2011

Going to 2012

I am already here, at the end of the year. There are few updates that supposed to be posted here but since there was no much time for me, I couldn't turn up with any interesting stories. By the way, lets moving forward positively. Later I will be sharing more of interesting story. This month is school holiday and a lot of activities have done and also need to be done. The highlight here is reminder for me to boost up my internal movement as maximum as possible. Syabas to me for the success of keeping the momentum until now. Next year is going to be my crazy year. Beginning of 2012, there is new home waiting for me. Just bought it and now is under pending for renovation. There will be more changes happen when the time I live there. My daughter age is more than 3 months starting Jan 2012, I want her to be growing perfectly as well as healthy. A lot more for me to know about next year agenda. The commitment also has increase but no worry because there will be a new planning for me to maintain the self financial. The progress of the 27 is still running under the target but it doesn't effect me too much at the current standing but it does to the future planning. Future planning is regards to year of 2012 planning. That what makes me worry. Anyway, I still can manage it as long as I am in the track, it is considered. The progress just showing clearly about my poor of improvement. When mentioned about 2012, it just makes me worry because I am realize that time is passing too fast now. I am about to entering the 29th year in my life. It is time clean up unnecessary things here and 2012, what will happen there? Just wait there and I am coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment