Thursday, August 5, 2010

Short Moment with CEO

30Jul2010-The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Of Maybank Bhd had his visit in Perak this whole week. Dato Seri Abdul Wahid Omar, as the leader of the Maybank Bhd visited branch by branch in Perak. My boss wanted to make something different to welcome Dato Seri. Since he (my boss) saw me performed on stage last december 2009, he decided to makes another aquastic performance. I am not quite interested on his idea actually, but because of his out of the normal spiritual, I have to. I start to be excited after a few friend of mine joined the show. So, we took only a week to get the song live. It is Maybank's song actually. On the day that Dato Seri Abdul Wahid arrived, we played well and clearly in front of Dato Seri and fellow Maybankers. It doesn't matter played a few minutes to welcome Dato Sri, it is still being one of the best moment in my life even is was short one. After 9 years working here, this is first time I had met CEO face to face. Thanks Maybank.

No comments:

Post a Comment