Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Scratched

Come home! come home! I've been waiting for so long, so long!

Quite a small number of posts this april. My routines are always the same everyday everyweek. Nothing is new to me and nothing is new for reader to share. I am not going to speak about the day of today, yesterday, lastday or whatever day. But, I can share what I feel deeply inside me and I throw it in my way and no one can stop me in whatever ways. I am stubborn type. I feel good with it.
Mine is blank and yours is scratched, so let me scratch mine and who were you to scratch mine. Unless you are the chosen one to scratch mine.
Actually, this post I really want to touch a bit about myself. For me, it is okay to reveal some of my attitudes here. It might be the natural of me or that might be from the affects of environment itself too..Now, know me and analyze me thru these :-

I spent at least 10 perday to survive.
I registered course but I always postpone it.
I smoke behind of the office building and sometime behind petrol station.
I like numbers and I am working with numbers but numbers crush me.
Collecting a weird things is one of my hobby.
People love to collect value things but I sell no value items.
I dont like reading but I bought books that can fill about 2 cabinets.
I bring mineral water from home and I am going home with mineral water.
I always get shower at night because of late coming home.
Sometime I want to be a good man but I always like bad man.
My brother is a car's mechanic but I dont know anything about engine.
I waited for 2 hours because my car problem but my brother took 10 seconds to repair it.
I drive to no destination.
When I go to KL, I must dropped by IKEA. Why?
I can speak something without knowledge of it.
I can argue something for both side.
I never have fighting at this age and I want try it once.
I love to see people surprised.
I love painting but I painted one canvas in 1 year.
I bought blank canvas for drawing and I display it immediately.

So, that is it.

1 comment: