Sunday, May 2, 2010

Flea Market Underground

*Gambar di atas hanya hiasan semata-mata.
Last saturday morning, I woke up early and had breakfast with family and went alone to the Flea market as I said. In the Ipoh town, formerly known as Superkinta Market. Now, no more shopping complex and what left is only wet market and a few of underground market. The flea market down there is really old and as I remembered, when I was a child, my father always bring me there to find any of unique and antique items. Yess..till now what left is only antique items that could be old as its building. The prices of the goods really different from the old time, they more expensive. Maybe because of the rental of shop lot or the items are rare. No collective toys sell here like Amcorp Mall but still have such a collective items that people still find. I went there few times only in a year. Ipoh Mali Talak sombong!! Anything for any furthers, please ask those from Ipoh. They know.
Flea market in Superkinta are not big as Lokkin (another flea market in Ipoh but only on Sunday). But for those who are outsiders, they can explore this place too if they want.

No comments:

Post a Comment