Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Flashback - Post Office

1996 - It was really a long time ago. I lived there for a few years and that house was a port of my batch. We gathered there as well as make noise at night. That old house called quarters of post office batu gajah was really big. There was a two quarters divided in one building. My family and postmaster family lived there as a neighbored. The location of this old building base is simply opposite to the batu gajah flyover and traffic light. It is middle of the town. Imagine that I lived together with batu gajah town for a few years. What happen at night, morning scenario or in the middle of the busiest day of batu gajah, I experienced it all. Everyday I slept with the dust and smoke from outside. Too much dusty, no wonder I always get sicked and when I was in primary school, I always on medical leave. Haha. That might be the reason.
Sultan Perak, Perdana Menteri, Gov eyes or who ever pass by this town, they will absolutely meet my house. The view of old Post Office building were clear from any angles. And surely because of that, my family need to moved to a new house in year of 2001 (a few days after I get a job) because they want to build a new post office building (new design) and a few years later it was successfully built. The new building of post office standing on the same base until now. No more that old building (as per picture attached here). A lot of memories there that I can't forget until now.
Flashback - memory with siblings, friends, strangers, post office customers, Liga Pos (hockey), play pingpong, Ah seng story, meet Ella USA behind my house, Bola Ciku Fajar(hehe), study group, learn and teach of how to play guitar, panjat pencawang Telekom, Bersama arwah pakcu, Kedai makan mak, antar kuih mak subuh-subuh naik basikal and lot more. Really can't forget that time. Sweet.

1996 to 2001

No comments:

Post a Comment