Friday, February 5, 2010

My Personal Computer - Seals

February 2010, Really fast! The more time you busy the more time is passing quickly. There is no way of reversal at all. I just feel like I am still at the same age but reality is, I am going to 27. From 17 years old which I started my carrier and until I am about to enter 27 years old, it almost 10 years with my carrier.
10110101011010101010100111100101010101001101010100101010101010100101001010!
Actually, I am about to telling a story about computer, personal computer. One family one computer, remember this words? The first computer I ever met was computer in the Pos Office. It was smaller 1/4 from normal monitor but the CPU had the same size. What a weird things that people at the counter pressed and pressed while look at the monitor. What I saw just a blue and black screen with a numbers and alphabets. Then I know that was a computer when I met a new computer at school. I was in primary school. That was awesome played diskette games in the school's computer lab. Its feeling like I want to have it one at home, but in dream lor!
In year 1997, I had knowing about computer closer because of that time, a lot of cybercafe in town. Not only computer, but I met new network system call internet. Because of the internet, the computer become useful globally. A lot of things can be connected online. My money spent on the hours of surfing internet at cybercafe. But, regret that I had no certificate of it. Year 2002, I had become more crazy about computer and finally, I had one. I bought a computer with processor Pentium 4, hardisk 40GB, RAM 128MB(??) and other accesories. It costs me RM2000 +++. The first computer of mine. I learned everything from that computer, download, install, plug-in and much more. My knowlegde about basic of computer has been fully conquered already. But too sad, until now I still don't know how to installing window. Everything about installing window, formatting done by my brother only. That computer I bought in 2002 had been expired around 2006 and I bought new computer with a new spec that synchronize to the new era of computer. Pentium Core Duo, Hardisk 350GB, RAM 2GB and monitor LCD, no more CRT. I had become actively in exploring world of computer nowadays. People having their own Laptop that can bring everywhere and anytime, but my computer is staying at room the whole day. I don't have laptop but I am going to have it one. Era of computer technologies become wider and really fast. I am not afford to catch it up. Year by year, there are too many type of computer systems, accessories, LCD monitors, components have been introduced to the world. I left behind and not able to afford myself to update in this technology. Currently, my computer has been seals for temporary because of my hardisk is corrupted. Haha..this the point actually. My blog will be affected and there is no update in often for this month, but you will still see a new post here! Lastly, I know some of you out there having your own Personal computer or laptop, but don't just using it without getting how is it operate internally. Try to explore its system slowly, at least conquer the basic one, that is good enough. The knowledge of computer technologies are useful and can be apply when you in the office or in the line of job. Thank you for reading this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment