Friday, February 19, 2010

Medical card

I am in and out to the Hospital environment lately because my father is admitted. But, his condition is much better now. Alhamdulillah! I want to touch a bit about hospitalize and what is the thing that we should prepare before get hospitalize?!! I stayed there for one night before my brother take over. Even one day, it was clearly showed me that everybody can't avoid situation in hospital. 24 hours non-stop with incoming patients, beds in hospital empty for a while and later another patient fill the emptiness. Emergency unit always busy with serious cases. In front of Intensive Care Unit door, patient's parents waiting outside with hope, and suddenly heard people crying. These are normal situation happen in hospitals but for me it is the most sad in part of human life. I stayed in hospital for one day to accompanied my father in ward and I was able to see a few loses in one day while waiting outside. That was really sad. There are too many cases which it separates by categories such as critical and serious cases that could involve loses, accidents, normal sicknesses and others. I had experienced once when I admitted for the operation 15 years ago. The situation in hospital is really nostalgic. It reminds me past. But, past is past and what about my future if I get admitted again? I am realized that when get admitted for the treatment or surgery, money is important. Who is going to pay the bill? Am I comfort to share room with other patients? The Solution is get a medical card. That's it. No body will regret when spent a few dollar for a medical card. Benefits is confirm.

Message : It is important for us now to take an early action for the future. Buy a medical card and get covered. Anything can be happen in anytime and if we have medical card, it will make us comfort and afford when that time comes. We don't ask for it for sure, but this matter is beyond ours. We plan and the rest Allah will decide.
Message : I recommend Etiqa Takaful medic save card because it is totally islamic. Do comment here if interested to know further.

No comments:

Post a Comment