Wednesday, September 12, 2012

View at my standing

"I've created a path for you to choose and get yourself through it" he said confidently. It sound like that and really mean. I asked my self, should I listen to him? Even though the only one understand my situation, hard time and what I've been through all this while is me. I don't quite understand why some of them always judged other people's life by their experienced. There is no relevant reason on what they meant and relate to each circumstances in total, maybe few can be used as a lesson or guidance but again not all. It depends on everybody's pattern of life. In that situation, I couldn't speak out of the points I had in my head that I kept
patiently just because of weird phycology feeling when gap of rank between us is too big. I know he lives double of my age but it doesn't means what he said is like legend talk. I believe in my decision and I lead my life to seek the correct path given by Allah S.W.T not him. His responsibility is when he meets the potential one, he could suggest and help to get me through the path more easily. Sometime, there are few things relevant to be applied to certain circumstances, it depends how hard and how strong the self-experienced and self-capability respectively.





No comments:

Post a Comment