Thursday, August 23, 2012

Far away


This year Eid Mubarak, I celebrate it far away from my hometown. I am with in-law parent celebrating the festival in Pahang for the first time since 2 years after married. The environment is definitely different and there are people really active in Raya night with Mercun, Bunga Api and bakar-bakar as well as makan- makan. I'm happy with the environment hence I've got stomach pain because of sudden of having all the foods like satay, pacak, sup itik, sup ayam, rendang, ketupat and lots more. The gathering is so much fun, happiness and lot of things to share. Eventhough I am
far away from home, I still miss my hometown, Batu Gajah. It is still a rare feeling to be celebrate at where I've born. None of others can beat that feeling. Raya is the best for gathering among all siblings, but when come to life after married, I've more siblings and I need to consider them to be my precious and then my Raya at both side will be meaningful. Happy Eid Mubarak, hope this year onward will be showered by Rahmat from Allah S.W.T.
Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment