Monday, August 13, 2012

The 27 update

Part 9

Few days more to celebrate Eid. This year preparation is quite big as I'm gonna celebrate it with new love, Aliya, new home, new hometown, new car and few other things which is new for me. Although all the newest come together into the Eid, I'm upset with what I've done in Ramadhan this year as myself seems like having very poor of intensive, awareness, actions or performances and the failure of time managing to get myself closer with Allah S.W.T. When come to the end of Ramadhan, I'll calculate the percentage of performance from what I've recorded in all days of the Ramadhan Month in order to build self awareness and action to be taken. 2 years back, if I afford to reached above the bench mark, but this year it is sad to say that it might be below that. Don't know where were wrong. I always wanted to make Ramadhan is my month of turning point as well as the starter and remain the momentum until the next Ramadhan. The graph went down drastically and for sure life is going harder. Since the performance is below from what it supposed to be, it posses a small momentum as my stock to live a year until the next check point (Ramadhan). From here, I know that I'm still weak as the more comfort I'm the more of ignorance in myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment