Friday, October 7, 2011

Learn how to draw from Youtube


I love drawing. No matter it is perfect or not, look real or not. I still keep drawing in my free time. I am not skillful drawer or artist. But, atleast I can draw and it still has shape and arts after all. I just want to share something interesting here. Have you seen video in youtube that provide you a methods how to draw perfectly. I just tried it out and with one video I manage to get one skill. I watched two videos I've got two skills. I mean I watched and follow the videos practically at one time. I show you down here what result I've got after learned from Youtube.

This video teach how to draw a perfect eye.

And then, I drew this.

Later I drew water and glass. Result as picture above. But I can't upload the video here. Watch yourself at Youtube by search "drawing water".

This is awesome when filling your free time with this kind of lesson. Just watch and do it. It would be fun. Try it yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment