Tuesday, October 4, 2011

iPhone4 Telephoto Lens Kit


Lately, I just bought online another attachment gadget called iPhone4 Telephoto Lens Kit from photojojo. The functions is more like zooming lens. I just interested when I visited this photojojo website which the company based in US. They sent by USPS First-class mail that cost me around USD14 and took only 2 weeks to reached my desk. It is not SLR lens but actually there is SLR lens for iPhone4 to be sell. The price maybe equal to the SLR for the real cameras. The best part is eventhough the special SLR lens has built for iPhone, they had been made by Canon and few other genuine companies. iPhone4 Telephoto Lens Kit came together with stand (collapsible table tripod), iPhone holder, iPhone case as well as its zooming lens. When I fully installed all the parts onto my iPhone, I thought it would be like mini telescope view only. But, the lens is quite sharp and it can zooms up to 8x. It is like what photojojo said "this little (big) lens gives our humble cell phone shots uber-telephoto powers (8x the powers to be exact). Powers we never thought possible with our dinky built-in lens". I post here for real of my way of how far the lens I bought from overseas can goes? Enjoy it.


The above picture made by existing built-in lens. The below pictures shows the different after using Telephoto lens.







No comments:

Post a Comment