Friday, May 1, 2009

Internet Marketing? how is it works?

January2009, (Quality Traffics) I read all the articles about internet marketing, blogging for money, affiliates programs, adsense and anything that are related to the making money at home and I asked myself "is it true?". So, I find out myself how far its truth by joining forum, asked uncle Google and find in Yahoo engine. I had all by different answers from forums, articles and search engines. So, I summarized all the answers and posted here for sharing purposes only. Hope you will understand every single point highlighted in this articles. Actually, there are lot of ways that anyone can make money from the desk such as affiliates marketing, sell eBook, blogging, Google adsense, provide online services and much more. How is it works? Yes! ofcause its work through all your hard work and creativity in getting traffics into your webpage (sales page). Traffic means a volume of visitors that click into your page. The more traffics in your webpage the more chances to convert them to sales. For example, your webpage having more than thousand visitors perday and only 5% from there are really interested with your products and services. Let say you have made 50 to 80 sales from the 5% of quality traffics perday, is it enough to make you rich? Yes! for sure but...remember, no matter how much visitors in your webpage, it doesn't means that you can make sales easily. Actually, your sales can be achieve depends on how you find your traffics. In Internet Marketing, quality is more important than quantity.
February2009, (Keyword research) Before I get more serious into Internet Marketing, there are a lot of things that I need to know, to learn and to do. When I read all the articles about Internet Marketing, it was look so easy but actually it is the other way around. I need trust, skills, knowledge, computer literate, analyzation, supports, investment and know how to set up webpage as well as blog. The best way before start involve in Internet Marketing, study all this things perfectly. There is another thing I need to highlight here, the power of product (niche) and its keyword are too important in order to get successful in Internet Marketing. Keyword is a creative title and contents of the webpage that pointing to your niche and it has fully power to pull traffics as much as possible into your webpage. So, to get a good keyword, the best ways are make a research and analyzation. Keyword Research is an important part of SEO (Search Engine Optimization). This involves researching search terms that people enter into search engines. The main goal of keyword research is to find the best words that can be aimed towards your target audience, and therefore, to improve your sales page's rank in search engines.
March-April2009, (Actions and Reference) I am collecting all the articles regarding marketing methods. There are a lot of marketing method such as joining forum, blogging, SEO (Search Engine Optimization), submit to directory, email marketing and much more. In order to understand more about Internet Marketing, I need to experience it. I am practice it step by step by promoting digital product via landing page. While I practice it slowly, I can learn and understand how it works, how to get more quality traffics, how to up rank SEO, how Autoresponder works and I also can check how power of the keyword that I use. This are the things I am doing now. Later, I will focus more to the marketing strategies and I will cover it all in the next post. For you to share, Get more and more articles, eBook, forum supports regarding Internet Marketing and make them as your reference, then only you will know how to maximize your income at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment