Saturday, March 14, 2009

The World's Most Popular Game Now Online


I had involved a outside PS 2 tournament lately and it was really hard to play among the amateurs here. But now, it is not necessary anymore to find outside tournaments just for having fun play the game that I love the most and I can enjoy it at home with cup of coffee. If you are football game 's fan too and don't know about it? I will tell you something interesting here. New game platform has been launched and it's online now. FIFA ONLINE 2 which under EA Game Sports now can be play online in Malaysia and it's absolutely free registration. The game platform can be downloaded from the EAsports FIFA Online Official Website but it will take your halfday or more because the file is more than I Gig. I recommend you to buy yourself the FIFA Online 2 in CD package at any of SEVEN ELEVEN nearest. I bought it for RM2 only and installed immediately instead of waiting for long hours downloading the files. So hurry and get it now while stock last. Basically, the game is depands on internet connection and there will be a lag or delay while playing online with others. Take your time to build your dream team and take them online as you go head to head against other PC titans from around the world. Plus, the most interesting here, there are a lot of quests, contests and tournaments online for Malaysian stand to win in-game items as well as cash and prizes. I am sure you will enjoy it! Have a fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment