Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The 27

Day after day, year after year, now it is already year 2009 and I will be exactly 26 years old soon. Actually I was borned on 27th July 1983 and it means another 4 months to 26. I have a 6 stages of life to experience which the first stage I already faced it.It was in primary school. That time I was a blank child with a wish to know everything. I had a really sweet and bad experiences that time, having new friends, learning session, bullied and much more. When turned to second stage, there was a bit changes I had. More matured and more matured. That time I was in secondary school and lot of things happened. Compare with first stage, I just wanted to know only and the words "how", "why", "can or not", " what is that", "is it true" always came out from my mouth. When cames to second stage, I was so excited to test everything interesting. Most like theory to practic la. End of second stage where I was 17 years old, I should go further for third stage but I skip it and I go more further which I jumped to forth stage. The third stage I should further study at new place or environment like University of College. But I had a problem that time and so, I jumped to forth stage and this is where I am now. I am already having my carrier at financial institution in July 2001 and it have been almost 9 years. Within this stage I already reached my target. Not to be rich but its enough to have my own car, own house and my own love (my first love). All happen in year 2007. After reached the target, I am pulling myself to the new target. I named it the27 plans, It is look like funny because I have to run all the 27 plans before turn to fifth stage. No one knows about the target and that is between me and inside me. Another 2 more stages to experience and if I have a long life here, I will face it for sure but don't know when. The fifth stage is about marriage, new status and new life, a long life journey will be accompany by someone special till the last stage when my age reach 50 years. By that time, this blog is no longer belongs to me and it will belongs to my grandson. Haha! Joke! Just for sharing!
That's it!

6 comments:

  1. huhu...aku harap yg stage ke 5 tue cepat2 laaa...jgn lame2 ooo...teman nak makan nasik minyak...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. xlama lg..soon! kalo ade jodoh la! huhu

    ReplyDelete
  3. i pun x sabar nak tgk u smp ur 5th stage where u dpt ur new status n life n also d most important ur new look (i mean ur tummy tat getting bigger 1). haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha...my tummy become bigger and bigger as well as bottom one..

    ReplyDelete
  5. reali! d bottom 1 will grows together as d tummy getting bigger ? if like tat i reali hav 2 c carefully alrd. . hehehhe

    ReplyDelete
  6. either you 2 c carefully or 2 b careful with that...It's seeking somewhere, someplace to hide..haha

    ReplyDelete