Friday, February 22, 2013

Akhira

Alhamdulillah! It is beautiful friday for me. The date 22/2 is my memorable date for me. My wife was delivered safely our second princess with 3.1kg at Ar Ridzuan Medical Centre. The born of Puteri Nur Akhirah or Puteri Akhiratul Hasanah (not confirm yet) will definitely strenghten our family bond. The first is Aliya sure happy having sister Akhira now. It shows that the seriousness of becoming better family leader, after already having 2 princesses to take care. What happened to me now is one of really big gift from Allah SWT and I am aware about the responsibility. I have wife, daughters, commitments and responsibility. Most important also, I still have father and mother to take care. So, I won't waste any of them. To Aliya & Akhira - I love both of you. - Ayah 22/2/2013.





No comments:

Post a Comment