Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The27 update - 2013

 New beginning right?!!

Firstly, for me there is not really a new starting here (2013) but it is all about keeping the momentum works more than usual. If last year I earned 52% in the holy Ramadhan, my target for year of 2013 is at least 70% achievement. That is my the27 plan which been here in my blog since 2009. All about the connection between me and Allah S.W.T (my own Initiative). So far the momentum I keep until now is still on going but there were more weaknesses reveal. The more I learn the more I feel lacked. Lacked of knowledge and poor actions might slowing the movement of things planned. Thus, my life had a bit conflict internally and externally.
This year 2013, I still run the 27 plan as usual in order to prevent myself from ignorance, unstoppable conflict internally, feel like a loser, fool, arrogant, desperate, lust and lost, failure and lots more. I need to avoid all these negative behaviours. Some of these negativeness still attached on me because there is no way I am going to be perfect but my plan is to set them as minimum as possible. The number 27 is only motivational figure that pushing me to get up fast from fall, awake from dream, recall before forget and being guided before lost.
Two thousand and thirteen is also just a figure but the impact to the world as we can see today or just now at 12am, what happened? If the world can celebrate number and so do I. I will celebrate my own number 27 every Ramadhan in every coming year. The 27 is acknowledgement for me and awareness about my own evaluation of the whole performances (Islam). This is an effort to make sure I am Muslim everyday.
When come into 2013, I think it is time to boost up the momentum and lets touch 70% this year.

BRAVE TO CHANGE.

No comments:

Post a Comment