Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I was the victim of internet scam


Caution! Internet scams are become more active circling around the world to seek their victim. They come in many ways to cheat the internet users whom are desperate of making money and getting rich in short term. Internet scams are attacking our personal email, social network ID and the major chances they get by conquering our personal computer. We are as the internet user must always aware about it already since there are so many cheated cases happenned and reported recently. I am going to highlight about program of making money from home. Let be honest, i was once the one had been cheated last couple of years ago and losses inccurred was almost about thousand ringgit. But damn program really not a scam at all but i was deceived by the words of making money online and get 6 figures income in a month. Actually, i visited one landing page that convinced me to take an action immediately instead of think, rethink and revised the info like i did before because it would blocked my successful lane. Plus, my financial position was not good paralell to the present economy and that drove me to subscribed their product. The product was just about the guidance how to be a successful affiliate within a month. Actually it was eBook and portal membership ID. Due to the desperation, i bought that product from our local fellows without make any reference and examine about their background. The eBook guided me how to register affiliate of the company they have suggested. It means i need to do a marketing online for that company in order to get income. That quite interesting since the company had offering commision up to 75%. Based on investor.com the definition of affiliate is a company in which another company has a minority interest or more generally, a company which is related to another company in some way. Refer to wikipedia affiliate marketing means type of performance-based marketing in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought about by the affiliate's own marketing efforts. It looks easy but it was actually in the other way around. I need to be affiliate in order to be able to market the product of the company by promote the link and website. The best part was the eBook and portal helped me a lot to understand the progress of sales and helped me built my own website, blog and landing page. They had served me very well but unfortunately there was a worst part whereby they were done halfway because the marketing part is to be done by my own. They just gave me a tips only. From that point I had almost quit this job because i had no ideas about the best method to market the links. I don't even know how to start it because that time i was really newbie in the internet business. I tried to learn it such as SEO techniques, email responders, CPC, PPC, blogging, joining forum and lot more. The only thing that gained from there was knowledge and no earning has been made. I could say that, i was totally gave up a year after that. For me, this type of affiliate program is consider a scam since they were not able to help their customer to the end. The marketing method they used were consist hidden informations which customer should know about it before subscribed or purchased. I am admit that the mistake is always from internet users that desprate to be rich quickly, want easy money while the predators are just waiting for the chances. Let it be in our mindset, there is no sitting still and we get income.

To be continue..

Next : be aware of false advertising!

No comments:

Post a Comment