Friday, November 11, 2011

Morning Rain

Rain in the morning. I think it is less than 10 times a year to feel in Malaysia. It can be count. For me, I love morning rain no matter what day it falls. The panorama really hit me when the view quite blur covered by the rain and nearly goes white. It is definitely heavy rain here. Plus the weather is so cold. I don't need to climb up the hills to get this situation. Some of people, they might continue their sleep longer than usual when the rain makes their bed more comfort. But for me, I am not going to hide under the blanket because I don't want to missed this morning rain. Usually, I will be out to feel it or have my breakfast outside. When the clock shows time already in the middle of the morning, I will return to my bed and zzzz again. That is me.

No comments:

Post a Comment