Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The plan 27 (Ramadhan)

Part 7

Ramadhan just left us behind and we will meet ramadhan again next year. A lot of things that very huge for us to hold. It left us responsibility, changes of life style and the next task for us to complete. For me, ramadhan this year is really change my path and added more responsibility to the next journey. The last ramadhan 1432 plan 27 rans well but seems like completed with no improvement, yet the performance percentage is decreased a bit compare to the last ramadhan plan 27 for year of 1431. By the way, the momentum of plan 27 is still in good condition. My responsibility has increased when first baby borned on the fourth. Plus, the result of ramadhan plan 27 is about 51.9% only and I need to gearing to the next level already to get it out and up to the 70%. The new task is begin automatically. 2012 is really big for me. It is time to prepare.

No comments:

Post a Comment