Sunday, September 4, 2011

My Beautiful Sunday


Morning blog's walkers! Yeah! Today is my beautiful day, beautiful sunday. I open a window and see thru my deepest eyes straight to the morning clouds. The clouds looks like going to blows up when the sun shine is heating it. The town is still sleep quietly, clean from traffic and noisy sound. The morning is still young. The panorama is really hit my deepest heart and soul. It is so wonderful indeed. Despite of being excited with the view, deepest inside me is still worries on what is actually I am waiting for. What makes my day become so beautiful is because I am waiting my wife for her delivery. She is going to give birth our first baby at anytime from now. Thanks to Allah SWT for His greatest gift ever to us. I pray for my wife and my baby everyday without missed any single of days. Inside me is hoping that my baby will born safely, healthy and perfectly. Same goes to my lovely wife. Her sacrifices are big as all moms in the world have done. Amin. My beautiful day is when the feeling of hapiness to be a father. I look up to the sky and feel all things is so wonderful and beautiful today. Plus, today is sixth eid and fourth sep, and also beautiful sunday. Whatever happens today, Selamat to my wife and my baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment