Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010 begin!

Its already 2010! No more 2009, what left is only a lot of memories that can be flashback inside my head by looking at the pictures or videos recorded. I love to keep all this stuff and retrieve it when I want to feel past. Today is 2nd day in 2010 and nothing is new to me accept my intention to seriously jump to the next stage. Wah!! Lately, a few of my friends already gave me invitation of their wedding. From early 2010 until end of 2010. It looks like 2010 is going to be a busy year for me. A lot of things have to be done in this year and I hope so to all my friends. Don't waste your calender with nothing to jot down. One year is 365 days! Use it up to 365 days with something benefit. So, lets put this number 20 and 10 in our mindset. 2010 is begin. Apply the forbearance, tolerance as much as possible because there will be a lot of challenges coming soon. See ya next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment