Monday, November 30, 2009

Going to 2010

Gambar hiasan sahaja dan tidak ada kena mengena dengan post ini. :-p

Salam from Financial Investment Planner :->,

Too fast and furious! Masa cepat berlalu. Dah pun nak masuk December 2009, another 30 days will be another new year 2010. Semua orang pun dah sedia plan masing-masing. My age will turn to 27 next july 2010 and that year jugak, I will jump to another stage, to the fifth stage. Hope jadi la. Bulan December ni agak packed sikit dengan pelbagai aktiviti, pesta sukan, a few friends kawin (wedding) and my brother pun kawin hujung tahun ni. Jemput!
2010, I've been waiting for this year. Since 2000 to 2007 to 2010. Nothing special there but something big to me. Last day in school and free of rules in 2000. 2007, I met her and knowing her until now and having my own car and house. 2010, ???. Tak tau lagi. Plan dah ada. Just wait and see plus doa-doakanlah.
Plans are running slow but atleast it still moving. Failures are always interrupts but no reason to give up. I am not affraid of failures anymore but the most I affraid is "hangat-hangat tahi ayam". Hehe! Send me a comments or some advice here. Hit me whatever, I don't care! Ada brani?!

See u in December 2009.

3 comments:

  1. huhu...mmg laju mase belalu...tup!!tup!! da nak masuj 2010..aku doakan perancangan ko untk tahun depan termakbul dgn jaya nye..amin!!~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx bro...Takaful kelompok macam mane? OK? Bile meeting?

    ReplyDelete
  3. "hangat-hangat tahi ayam" bole wat baja beb,otw musti mau singgah2 kasi relax2 sb pjalanan tanpa cabaran mane best.gud luck bro!

    ReplyDelete