Wednesday, September 9, 2009

FIFA Online ID For Sale



This is the last game of FIFA Online 2 Malaysia I played. I won the League Cup in the Final. Since I already blocked my free time to play any online games, I am going to sell this ID to any gamers in Malaysia. The price is RM100 and can be negotiate. Expensive rite!! :->. I already spent more than that to built this team to reach level 80++ with more than 3 star player. The current star player in the team is Fernando Torres, Evra, Grosso, Ahn Jung Hwan +3, Forlan, Morientes, Maldini and more. Plus, I keep the uniform cards with highest level like Xabi Alonso, Cambiasso and more. If anyone of gamers outside there are interested, do contact me via email here, arzul27@yahoo.com.
Once the payment is done, I will change immediately email for IAH games passport as well as password. Once I change it to yours, I can't access to it anymore because any amendment goes to your email. But, please take note that there is few things that can't be change in IAH games passport such as ID name or Manager name. My details in IAH games also will remain unchanged. So, this ID can't participate the biggest tournaments organized by FIFA Online itself. But, you still can enjoy online match with other gamers and participate small or big tournaments organize by cyber cafe. And again, if interested please PM me.

p/s : For Malaysian Gamers Only.

No comments:

Post a Comment