Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I am Pen Collector



Someone special to me gave a Pen and a few items for my birthday present on last 27th July. It was consider a lot for me. And for the additional info here, I am Collector of the any kind of unique pen in this world whether it is cheap, expensive, branding or gift items, weird and whatever as long as it is not genuine.



This is my few collection pens. Some of them are just normal but unique pens and some of them are branding items such as Parkers, Piere Cardin and much more. For those who are really interested on this type of hobby may release a comment here..Just for sharing only.

2 comments:

  1. hallo bro? awat beria letak M.U kat blog lu...setau wa lu jenis ramai2 berjalan nyer kelab...want to change fav team ka?

    ReplyDelete
  2. dah MU dtg malaysia, kalo liverpool, liverpool la topic kt blog ni..huhu

    p/s : salah satu cara nak tarik traffic ke blog ni

    ReplyDelete