Thursday, January 19, 2012

Dare to be blogger

Why am I continuously posting this blog? The contents sometime are not relate to the current issues. I can say here is touched more on personal conflicts. Yes! I admit it. This blog is only good for me to read it as references. Not to other people. Who could share it is an extra of value itself (the blog). I am applying my ideas, view of angles, opinions and outcomes here while I am inserting an extra efforts in every single of post such as improving English writing, know new words, be dare to post openly and reveal mistakes in order to get solutions. This is how my blog is working for me. The contents might give less info compare to other blogs, but it is actually returning something worth to me. The confident, improvement and consistent. Many people outside there are shameful to create their own blog just because they are nothing to share or don't know how to write better or don't even know how to start. Some of them, they don't blogging because they are too good and for them sharing here is waste of time. They are good, it doesn't matter but I am not that good so that's why I am blogging. Blogging for myself. Those who want to be a blogger, you'll can be now. Learn to write, learn to know, learn to be confident, learn to improve and learn from zero to be hero. There is nothing to lose. Plus, you'll shall be good in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment