Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Change is hard?


Today is the day that I need to start making changes. First of all, today I attended internal assessment and interview for the new position in my carier. The interview held on the same day and I had face it again after almost 7 years. It is promotional interview for the vacancy at someplace that not too far from here. I have sent other applications for the new chances at the same week. That is for the step of gaining experience in order to built myself better and better in future. I am applying for whatever opportunities come to me whether it is involving my carier or not. It is not that I am gonna to say I HATE MY CARIER, but my current job are giving too much benefit for me. So, why I am insist to apply whatever comes to me? My answer is remain unchange that I NEED TO CHANGE. I want to get out of the box and want to change possible future status to be "unknown". People that I know are getting better from me and leaving me far behind. They are already moving more than 1000 steps but I am still at 2, 3 steps. I want to live like others. So, actions must be taken immediately from now on eventhough my head always get a negative thoughts, people laugh at my vision and keep thinking that change is hard. Actually changes is not that hard but my weak thinking construct changes in hardest way. Proceed..

3 comments: